Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How do you organize websites, do you use a lot often, do you have them bookmarked and organized somehow that way?

Do your kids use 'agendas' or some other form of a schedule? What does that look like in your home?

Do you keep a portfolio? How do you organize that? Is it digital or a binder?

I like to be organized but I'm not, lol. I try, and I think with some things I really can be. I'm hoping I can have some organization with hsing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Replies (11-11):
lucsch
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We use a lot of notebooking--kind of an automatic portfolio.

I have a planner, which has 2 pages per week, with the days of the weeks across the top, and our subjects down the side. In the grid, I put book names and page numbers to read or do. As we do each item, I check them off.

I use post-it notes on each book or workbook to make assignments. My dd has a group of books she can do by herself. She has to get them all done by 2pm. Then, we meet and go over everything, then do the group of items she needs my assistance to do. She's a 4th grader, BTW.

Physically, all of our books for the current period of time are stored in a doored hutch in our dining room. It is nice to be able to hide it all if necessary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)