Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is the best gift for homeschooling you have ever received?

Posted by   + Show Post

My aunt in law (lol) gave my kids a microscope with a tv screen so they can all see what is going on.

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (21-30):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 23, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I make amazon lists for each kid for birthday and christmas ideas. My MIL is getting julia a really cool solar system thing for her wall.
I am too much of a planner so I couldnt wait for someone to get curric. Lol! Plus they dont want to buy us things unless they are toys, not school stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:12 PM

My father made my oldest son a desk and he made the entire top a white board!  It is the only desk we use anymore.  He also put a frame a "chalk tray" around the leftover pieces of whiteboard material for me!  It is also very awesome! We love white boards!  :-)

mhaney03
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM

The support of their father, finally.

amanda.lyn
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM
My sister just gave my oldest a lap top. He does sosh and teaching textbooks, so that will work out perfectly! I can't wait to load next years work onto it!
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:48 AM
2 moms liked this

A white board as the top of the desk?!  That is the best idea I've ever heard!  You can do so much with that! 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

My father made my oldest son a desk and he made the entire top a white board!  It is the only desk we use anymore.  He also put a frame a "chalk tray" around the leftover pieces of whiteboard material for me!  It is also very awesome! We love white boards!  :-)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM
That is great!

Quoting mhaney03:

The support of their father, finally.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Oh, that would be handy!

Quoting amanda.lyn:

My sister just gave my oldest a lap top. He does sosh and teaching textbooks, so that will work out perfectly! I can't wait to load next years work onto it!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
That does sound awesome.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM
My family is similar.

Quoting Boobah:

I make amazon lists for each kid for birthday and christmas ideas. My MIL is getting julia a really cool solar system thing for her wall.

I am too much of a planner so I couldnt wait for someone to get curric. Lol! Plus they dont want to buy us things unless they are toys, not school stuff.
oredeb
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this

my children!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN