Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Grace just read to me!! Just Helping My Dad by Mercer Mayer it is one of those I CAN READ books. I was surprised I really thought she would need more help than she did. yay! Happy mommy!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
coala
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I have used this with both of my kids and they LOVE it.  I have to check and see if the new books we got are on there.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

I love that! Check out this site.  http://www.bookadventure.com/Home.aspx 

It has books for each grade level and your child can do a quize on the books and earn points towards a small prize. I usually check the site and then order books from the library. My girls love the site and so do I, Ilike being able to tell that they are reading a book that is right for their age.

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!
Oh and I have issues with that on my mobile!
twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:51 AM
The poor kindle acts like it just can't take it anymore sometimes...lol :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Awesome!

Oh and I have issues with that on my mobile!

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I am definitely checking this site out! Thank you! :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It has books for each grade level and your child can do a quize on the books and earn points towards a small prize. I usually check the site and then order books from the library. My girls love the site and so do I, Ilike being able to tell that they are reading a book that is right for their age.

oredeb
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chlippr77
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Way to go to Mommy and new Reader!!! And to Blueeyedbaker, Thank you so much. I was reading through fixing to make a post asking if anyone had suggestions for a reading program... This is EXACTLY what I am needing :)
Quoting twyliatepeka:

Quoting blueyedbaker:

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:27 PM
that site is great by the way! She took the test for the book she read & got 100% I added several books we already have to a booklist for her.

Quoting chlippr77:

Way to go to Mommy and new Reader!!!

And to Blueeyedbaker, Thank you so much. I was reading through fixing to make a post asking if anyone had suggestions for a reading program... This is EXACTLY what I am needing :)

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Quoting blueyedbaker:

LadeeBellaDonna
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohh yay!! Great job sweetie!!! Way to go momma too :D

Great link... I was needing just that for my soon to be kindergartener! :D
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome!

Mommynay2
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:24 AM
That is great, the book is little critter right? Sorry if that's a dumb question but I didn't have my coffee yet. I remember when Destinay read better than I expected. I was very proud of her. Honestly I got a good feeling also because I felt like I accomplished something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)