Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (11-14):
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Quoting bluerooffarm:

Oh, I want to move in! As our neighborhood's population ages and the houses are sold, I keep hoping and praying for some littles to move in, or at least another SAHM. I would gladly loan out my books in exchange for some company! LOL. And your cold room sounds heavenly. DH grew up in CT, and he has fond memories of sneaking off with his dad to steal nibbles of the prosciutto, salumi, or potted cheeses stored in the cellar of their 200 year old house.
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting tuffymama:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Oh, I want to move in! As our neighborhood's population ages and the houses are sold, I keep hoping and praying for some littles to move in, or at least another SAHM. I would gladly loan out my books in exchange for some company! LOL. And your cold room sounds heavenly. DH grew up in CT, and he has fond memories of sneaking off with his dad to steal nibbles of the prosciutto, salumi, or potted cheeses stored in the cellar of their 200 year old house.
My boys love sneaking some cheese when they think I don't know! ;-) We have lots of littles around us. Although we live in the middle of nowhere, hence no library. There aren't many with the same ideology we have, so it still feels quite lonely sometimes.
jen2150
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Thanks we enjoy it.  Summer is a busy time for us.  Love to eventually get some goats.  Are you selling all of them or just some of them?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting jen2150:

I am meeting with a friend and her son to plan our robotic history of Japan together.  Not very earthy.  I am ordering 150 chickens and I already planted my small garden.  Our chickens make excellent natural fertilizer.  I will also be selling chickens locally as well to people who will be raising their own.

Very cool chicken business! We have been selling our baby goats this year. It makes the boys sad, but they would rather sell them than eat them. At this point the herd would start to get inbred if we kept them and we are getting a bit too many for our fencing! LOL

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Quoting jen2150:

Thanks we enjoy it.  Summer is a busy time for us.  Love to eventually get some goats.  Are you selling all of them or just some of them?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting jen2150:

I am meeting with a friend and her son to plan our robotic history of Japan together.  Not very earthy.  I am ordering 150 chickens and I already planted my small garden.  Our chickens make excellent natural fertilizer.  I will also be selling chickens locally as well to people who will be raising their own.

Very cool chicken business! We have been selling our baby goats this year. It makes the boys sad, but they would rather sell them than eat them. At this point the herd would start to get inbred if we kept them and we are getting a bit too many for our fencing! LOL

Not all of them, just the babies (3 left: ursa minor, dotty, and studly) and two wither (fixed) males.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)