Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Pen pals
I'm curious if anyone has has any success with a pen pal service. I'm designing a writing program for my son next year.
If so can you share your tips and tricks? Did you use a snail mail or email service. Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:15 AM
My daughter has had a pen pal (CM homeschool)almost the whole year they been doing great but i am still looking for someone for my eight grader and my twin that is a boy and girl who are 4 that will be 5ib June

Quoting lucsch:My daughter has had one I found on another CM homeschooling group, but their coorespondence is sporatic. They use regular mail. I think she'd have more luck writing to my mom, her grandmother.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krazymama4
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:05 AM
i would love for the boys to penpal with your daughters
Quoting LadeeBellaDonna:

My girls are 12 and 9 and would love to have a penpal... I told them about the idea and they were excited about it! Would anyone want to set it up with us?

LadeeBellaDonna
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:59 AM

That would be great! Send me a PM and we can talk about it more. :D

Quoting krazymama4:

i would love for the boys to penpal with your daughters
Quoting LadeeBellaDonna:

My girls are 12 and 9 and would love to have a penpal... I told them about the idea and they were excited about it! Would anyone want to set it up with us?

Momof697
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I have 3 girls but I was thinking I have 1 that LOVES to write. Her name is Alice and she could write to both of your DD. PM me and we share info.

Quoting LadeeBellaDonna:

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I have a 13 year old boy.
ashleyd0319
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:17 PM
My son is 8 and is looking to have a pen pal. Email if interest
sieberashley@yahoo
chotovec82
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I have 2 boys. They are 7 and 5. I'd like them to have a penpal.
arwalters
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
My ds is 4, won't be 5 til January so he isn't writing yet but I think this is a great idea and would be interested

Quoting motheroffour186:

My daughter has had a pen pal (CM homeschool)almost the whole year they been doing great but i am still looking for someone for my eight grader and my twin that is a boy and girl who are 4 that will be 5ib June

Quoting lucsch:My daughter has had one I found on another CM homeschooling group, but their coorespondence is sporatic. They use regular mail. I think she'd have more luck writing to my mom, her grandmother.

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine either but I think it would fun for him

Quoting arwalters:

My ds is 4, won't be 5 til January so he isn't writing yet but I think this is a great idea and would be interested

Quoting motheroffour186:

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I have a 13 year old boy and a 4 year old girl would you like to be pen pals with them and their children?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)