Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Scholastic Warehouse Sales...

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 14 Replies

Has anyone gone to one of these sales at the warehouse AND at a rented facility?? Is the sale at the actual warehouse any better than the rented facility?

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM

we have a warehouse here, and they have those sales, got some pretty good stuff there! not been to the rented one.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Do they do them online?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blueyedbaker
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I've never seen one around here but I'm way out in the country. If I knew of one in the city I'd go though, just to see what I can find.

amandae21
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I'm not sure if it's part of the warehouse sale but I have seen them have deep discount sales on their website.

Quoting mem82:

Do they do them online?

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I just signed up for one that is going to be close to me at the end of May.

srichtermom
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM

We go and really enjoy them!  The ones at a rented facility do not have as much selection as the ones at the actual warehouses due to space restrictions, but we still always find good deals and great prices.  

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
There is a warehouse here & we have gone a few times for the clearance sales, they have coupons on their website sometimes that you can use at the sales. WARNING you might spend way more money then you planed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandae21
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM

This is what I was suspecting... not as much selection. I've been to two different rented locations and wasn't all that impressed. The build-a-box section has always been tiny too. I think I'm going to go to the actual warehouse this time. It's farther but hopefully worth the drive.

Quoting srichtermom:

We go and really enjoy them!  The ones at a rented facility do not have as much selection as the ones at the actual warehouses due to space restrictions, but we still always find good deals and great prices.  

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:59 PM
I've been to a warehouse clearance sale and a big warehouse book fair type deal. I preferred the book fair because the selection was greater. I went with a list last time, and actually found a few things on it, and many nice things that were not, and we are actively using all the books. I'm signed up to go to another one the week of our birthday (LO and I share a birthday), and I have a list of birthday gifts to find. ;0)
RyansMom001
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:02 PM

When I lived near the warehouse I went.  I loved it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN