Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Scholastic Warehouse Sales...

Posted by   + Show Post

Has anyone gone to one of these sales at the warehouse AND at a rented facility?? Is the sale at the actual warehouse any better than the rented facility?

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Replies (11-14):
haskins46563
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM

More like WARNING you WILL spend more money than you planned :). I have gone to 2 that are at rented sites and must have lost my mind sometime after I walked in the door. 

Quoting usmom3:

There is a warehouse here & we have gone a few times for the clearance sales, they have coupons on their website sometimes that you can use at the sales. WARNING you might spend way more money then you planed.

serendipitykdk
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM

That will be me...can't wait!!  For those of you who don't already have it, here's the link to find out when/where and to sign up for the coupon and fast-cart pass:

http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/events/warehouse/

Quoting haskins46563:

More like WARNING you WILL spend more money than you planned :). I have gone to 2 that are at rented sites and must have lost my mind sometime after I walked in the door

Quoting usmom3:

There is a warehouse here & we have gone a few times for the clearance sales, they have coupons on their website sometimes that you can use at the sales. WARNING you might spend way more money then you planed.

kttycat84
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I've gone to the warehouse ones. I haven't really seen the point in going to the ones in the rented facilities since they're usually around the same time as the warehouse ones here. I love them and the selection is great. The inventory is well organized too, which is a huge plus for me.

celticdragon77
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:34 AM

The closest one to me is either 30mins in a town I do not care for, or almost 2hrs away. : (

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... - Emerson  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN