Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
This is off topic but I need a friend to talk to really bad me n dh aren't doing well . He is mad cause i contacted a mortgage company to help us get us to the place where we can buy a home. In a better area well another town.i need some advice crying my eyes out :(
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
romacox
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I know how it feels when arguing with my husband. It is a difficult thing to have to go through. But  it will pass, and as men get older the testosterone levels drop.  They listen better, and are more patient.  Hang in their girl....it gets better. 

hugs

BramblePatch
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Men can be jerks.... You did not do anything wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pinkphotography
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Thanks ladies sooo much
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Remind yourself that "this too shall pass." I say it often when DH is mad at me. He gets really frustrated with me sometimes. Romacox is soo right though, as my DH has gotten older, he has become a much better man, more patient, and he doesn't get 'mad' very often anymore, just annoyed or frustrated.

Does he want to buy a home? Do you already own a house, or would it be your first? Does he want to go to another town? Why did it make him mad? If you want to talk about it...if not, tell me to mind my business ;). I just ask because we may be in similar situations. We want to buy a home, but it's proving to be difficult with our student loans :/ it's a big deal to us and very frustrating for us right now. When I talk about it too much, my DH gets mad..he just gets mad because he knows how badly I want it and it kills him that he can't give it to me. And he wants it too..I guess he just doesn't want to talk about it all the time like I do, he feels like I'm "beating a dead horse" so to speak.
Pinkphotography
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:38 PM
No house yet just a small apartment .Same here just bills and a house is tough and yes he tells me he wants to move its just overwhelming for him I guess
Busymommy1975
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM

This is a big step that should be decided on and taken together. Anything that has to deal with finances or big changes for me and my DH  used to send us to our opposite corners, but we have learned to stop and listened to each other and try to come to some sort of aggreement on whatever the topic.

Hang in there and ask your hubby if you can sit down and talk about it when things calm down.

HTH, 

Dawn

MOMOFLOTS12
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:57 AM

SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE SO SAD.  IF YA NEED A EAR, I AM HERE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)