Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

(PIOG) If you had unlimited money....

Posted by   + Show Post

...how would you spend it educating your children? Curriculum? Travel? Supplies? etc....

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
chotovec82
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:30 PM
If I had unlimited money; we'd actually do a spanish tutor, a german one and a french one so they can really learn the languaGes. We'd also go visit those places once they really started picking it up. Uhm... I really wouldn't buy a different curriculum. I pick and choose my own right now and I spend what I have to to get the text books I want for them. They'd be in all the extra curricular activities that I wish I had the money to put them in now. We'd have a beautiful spacious home that would have a library room that would double as our steady. As they got into the higher levels I could hire tutors to finish teaching them (since I am worried that I won't be smart enough to). We'd have awesome supplies like microscopes, telescopes, etc... It'd be awesome.
NorthStar09
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Money isn't my scarce resource, unforuntately it's time instead for me.

If I had unlimited time, I'd travel more, maybe take DD on a yearlong trip around the world. But other than that, not much I'd change. And even that probably wouldn't be good, we'd miss our friends and animals too much to be gone a year!

So I probably wouldn't change anything.

wowguildmomma
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:37 PM

a dream home all decked out for family entertaining and homeschooling and a helper for field trips and such.

QueenCreole313
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM
We would be world travelers. Plane train rv automobile and cruise liners. I would get laptops and cameras for us all. We would likely document our journeys online. The kid would write too. I would probably even school other children in the family.
Tal0n
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Travel, definitely.

lifesadream83
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM
This is a dangerous question! I would use the same Curriculum...Sonlight History, FLL, Progressive Composition lessons (free on google books),AAS, Beginning Word Roots, Math in Focus, Moving Beyond the page Literature Units, we do a bunch of science stuff, artistic Pursuits. I probably would hesitate or put off until next year things like Sing Song Latin & Piano Wizard Academy. I would probably also buy everything NOW because I'm an instant gratification type lol. I would definitely have the dream house with library & room. Along with a maid and a chef so I can focus on my kids and just do the baking and cooking I feel like and someone else to clean the mess. I would have a very large plot of land with a well lit paved 5 mile path to run every morning with my bob stroller. We would travel 4 times a year. A different country each time! I would have all the videos, manipulatives and school supplies I would ever need not to mention one of those crazy cedar works playgrounds indoors & out. I think I would like a pool that looks like a lake and an obstacle course too while I'm at it! Dd would have a personal dance teacher too! I'm sure I could think of more LOL
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Oh gosh, where would I start? LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I would love to have a very decent RV or something to drive around the country.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

i would buy a really great microscope.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I would by a house with a room where I could fit a library.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN