Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafe Mom!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi ladies,

My name is Maria, and i am new to this website. I'll be married for 5 years on June 22nd, my husband is a US Army Veteran, and we have 2 beautiful girls age 9 and 13 months. I'm looking to make friends with other mom's, don't get me wrong i have friends but they are way younger than me. While they go to bars and concerts every weekend, i spend it watchign movies or having a family day out. Big difference! I live in the Tustin CA are, or Orange County to be specific. If you live in this are, don't hesitate to message:D I'm not a weirdo, i just want to make life long friends with people my age that i can relate to more. 

Have a great day ladies! <3

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
leighp1
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group. I am on the other side of the states, in Florida.  I am sure you will find all kinds of friends here.

romacox
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Maria. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Welcome! I know what you mean about not going out to bars and whatnot. 8)

Have you checked out the group Florida Moms? Here's a link CLICK ME. Your daughter is beautiful. Did you guys move around a lot with the Army?

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I am about an hour below you but we are about to move to be closer to my in laws who are in northern California so but I hope you find good friends.

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat0038
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Welcome. You have joined a great group. Everyone here is very informative and supportive 

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Welcome to the group how are doing?
oredeb
by debbie on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM

welcome mrs metz, lots of moms here to chat with

are you homeschooling your kids now??

Mrs.Metzker02
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I am homeschooling my 9 year old, we are 3 months into it:D So far we are loving it, i love having my daughter here with me. And her baby sister is happy she has someone to play with. I get overwhlemed at times, but i just take it step by step. We are both still getting the hang of it, but our teacher is super helpful. :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)