Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"School" Pictures

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey ladies, I am trying to get some ideas regarding starting a tradition for our home school pictures. Any ideas?

Do you take seperate pictures for each year of your homeschool?

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't do school pictures but if we did I would do them like the senior pictures most kids get in high school for all grades/ages.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM

We do school pictures. I take a "formal" and then I take one with her holding her grade up. I am hoping to do this every year.

This is her pics for this year.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM

We do a beginning of the year pic and I take pictures through out the year.  I want to make a scrapbook with all thier pictures for the year.

Momof697
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Yes I set aside 1 day each year to do school pictures. They each get individual and then we do "class" pics as well. And Later we do a family pic for the Christmas cards  I take them all  myself. I also make out the list of who gets individual pics and who gets our christmas pic, what sizes and how many. The kids enjoy that day.  This school year for pics we went to the trampoline and they did a pyramid. we did a "zipper pose" Where they lay on the floor and are stagered 1child on the left laying down another on the right laying heads touching so the middle of the pic is heads. We different poses each year. They always enjoy and people are amazed I take them. If you want to see them I will try to post.

OakesMama
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I typically do them  myself, this is 2 of them from this year.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM

We like to take pictures in September when our fall semester starts at co-op

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)