Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Spin off of picture post, Do you make 'yearbooks' for you kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm thinking of doing this in the next week or so for my kids. But I will probably just make one that they can share instead of 3 books with the same pics haha.

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
katinahat
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Yeah, we will be :) I'm making one for her first two or three years (a 0-2 book) on Shutterfly, then I'll be making one (also on Shutterfly) for each "grade". Preschool for 3 and most of 4 years old, kindergarten for the end of 4 and most of 5, etc. I treasure my yearbooks and I want Aubs to have the same thing. I'll be taking pictures of her doing activities and lessons, taking field trips, her projects, etc.

Christian, vaccinating, fun-loving, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, positive disciplining, nerdy, extended rear-facing, bookworm, creative, homeschooling, outdoorsy, autodidactic, friendly family.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -- Mother Teresa

http://merrrfamily.blogspot.com/

No_Difference
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

We do a portfolio, and after it is evaluated, we turn it into a scrap book with extra pictures which turns into their "year book".

LadeeBellaDonna
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
That is a great idea! I just picked up my DDs last PS year books today. I don't think it would be fair to just completely stop just because we're HSing. They love their year books!!
Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Our hs group used Picaboo to make yearbooks for our kids and it was wonderful! We had a signing party and everything.
Pukalani79
by Kristin on May. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I'm going to this year.

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Yes we are working on it now
amandae21
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Our co-op had a yearbook class for the 6th & up group. It's awesome! Pics of each family together, individuals, classes, friends hanging out, ads from family businesses, ads from parents to their kids. We raised so much money in ads that each family got a yearbook for free.

almondpigeon
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

i've never done it, but i've thought about it often.  i think i will make 1 book starting next school year and use shutterfly.  

Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I want to but never do. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superwoman0105
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I just made my yearbook on Shutterfuly yesterday.  I have all three of my kids in it cause we are a family homeschool.  It looks great and I can't wait to order it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN