Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What we did at Homeschool the other day

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  • 2 Replies
3 moms liked this

The other day we saved a life and my daughter blogged about it on her photography website.  While she does not tell you that the bird survived and did fly off once it was dry enough, she also didn't say that she did help with the drying and talking to it.  Someone told me that once you start helping the wild life, they will come to you when they need help.  Oh boy, in some ways I hope that isn't true.

Life is a learning experience, even in your own backyard!

Saving A Life

04/29/2013

0 Comments

This morning my mother went outside because she saw something in our pool making ripples. She came inside in a panic, grabbed a net, then ran back outside. Like myself I had to go see what it was. There was a baby bird in the pool!! She carefully picked it up with the net and went inside to get a towel to lay him down on. When she came out to dry him off there was only one thing I could do, get a camera. I ran inside looking for any kind of camera to use. The closest thing I could find was my IPad. So I grabbed it. Luckily the bird didn't fly away. Now, for my IPad, they were some pretty good pictures.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
usmom3
by BJ on May. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

That is great that you all where able to help that bird!

jeweldragons
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Ah pretty baby bird.  Do you know what kind it was?  That's great that you were able to help it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)