Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So many ideas! I can't figure out where to start.

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
I am ready to start teaching Theo his letters. Pinterest is killing me! So many fun games and projects and DIY manipulative stuff. Lol how do I decide what to use? Lol it's a good problem to have.
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leighp1
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I find myself pinning stuff I know I will never use because they are for the younger ones, but I have to because it's just so cool.  It's such a great way of getting new ideas.  (and my recipe box is becoming a hit in my house as well. )  Gotta love Pinterest!!!

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I know exactly what you mean!

Quoting leighp1:

I find myself pinning stuff I know I will never use because they are for the younger ones, but I have to because it's just so cool.  It's such a great way of getting new ideas.  (and my recipe box is becoming a hit in my house as well. )  Gotta love Pinterest!!!

oredeb
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM

oh yea that is such a fun site!

right now im going thru and choosing which garden ideas i want to do on my site, i look at all of them and put the ones i wana try on word, then print them out and take them to the garden with me!

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Oh, that's a good idea. I need to go water my garden! Lol thanks for reminding me.

Quoting oredeb:

oh yea that is such a fun site!

right now im going thru and choosing which garden ideas i want to do on my site, i look at all of them and put the ones i wana try on word, then print them out and take them to the garden with me!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Pinterest makes deciding hard! Lots of fun games and such. So many ideas, so little time. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on May. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Definitely a good problem to have!

energygirl
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM

i found that using the leap frog dvd on letters......taught my kids before I really planned to.  It was just a dvd I bought for a 20 minute video while I make a phone call or to relax during a snack break.....I was surprised that they learned their letters after just watching it a couple of times (and learned the letter sounds)

Energygirl :)
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I think those are on Netflix. maybe I shoul give them a whirl 8)

Quoting energygirl:

i found that using the leap frog dvd on letters......taught my kids before I really planned to.  It was just a dvd I bought for a 20 minute video while I make a phone call or to relax during a snack break.....I was surprised that they learned their letters after just watching it a couple of times (and learned the letter sounds)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)