Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am desperatly trying to find an 8th grade ciriculum that is used. The ones at the store are so much, and I have the other expenses of outside activities. I am looking at finding a group, but in the mean time pe, music, spanish. Money money money. I am really trying to find a used rosetta stone,I want him to have spanish, german and french. But in the mean time I really need an 8th grade. Does anyone have one? Money is tight I broke my back L3-L5. I can still walk thank God but I have had 156 procedures on my back to keep walking. Can anyone help with 8th grade and rosetta stone, I will give it all back if you want. Thanks.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Replies (11-13):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on May. 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Eek, Rosetta Stone is so expensive. I'd say save your $$ and get an iPad instead, they have great educational apps.

also, I'd look into the child doing some independant study. You can have them pick research topics - like Ancient Egypt, and they can work all the 'subjects' into it, for free. 

grtshell
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM
We have started the allinone, and have been at it a month now. There are no tears, no crying that other kids get it so i must be stupid. we are now going to introduce duolingo. yall have been a blessing thank you. if yall think of anything else that will help i will be grateful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)