Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

science kits on sale

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 0 Replies

Hi,

I know several moms who homeschool, and I know how much dedication it takes to do it, so I wanted to make sure this group is aware of a sale on science kits and other educational toys and games going on at www.jumpstarttoys.com through May 31st.  Use promotional code FF10 and get 10 percent off.  This includes the science kits in the science and nature category.  These kits are great for homeschooling moms who want to be able to do several experiments with their kids from one kit.  They are developed by Steve Spangler and they've won awards.  It may be a good time to stock up for next year or if you need science activities for the summer.  They are economical, too, for all the experiments included.  Check them out as we have Test Tube Wonders, Test Tube Adventures, The Big Bag of Science and Yuck!.  All for kids 8 and older, but if you are using it for homeschooling, your child might be ready for it sooner if you guide them and they are ahead in science.  If you've used any of these kits before, I'd be interested in this group's thoughts on their pros/cons for use in homeschooling.

Mary

by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)