Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you like to camp?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 24 Replies
If so, how do you camp? In a tent, under the stars, in a camper, a cabin, etc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM
We have a popup camper, and we also camp in my moms camper a lot (big and has air!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

We use a full camper at a local compground

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Gah, no.

I hate camping, no matter how it's done, lol.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I would love a camper!
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Right now we have a tent.
SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I loathe camping. My SIL and BIL have a camper and think it's awesome. We have a wonderful tent, it's huge and roomy, but I *Do Not* sleep on the ground. Or on a pad. Or on a cot. Not after the last camping trip set off an attack of sciatica that lasted 3 miserable months.

DH thought I was kidding when I told him that hell would freeze over before I went camping again. He finally caught on that I was serious, thank goodness. I told him he's more than welcome to take the kids and go have fun, but I would not be accompanying them.

jeweldragons
by on May. 14, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I haven't been camping since I was a kid.  We used to camp using tent and sleeping bags.  My husband has never been camping before. 

Deanna155
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Tenting!

simple smile

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 15, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I LOVE to camp!  Good thing since I'm an Asst. Scoutmaster! LOL

I usually sleep in a tent but sometimes just under the stars :) I stole my DH's hammock and liketo take that on campouts.

CowgirlMama0508
by Tasha on May. 15, 2013 at 1:49 AM
I LOVE camping!!! We use to go every month as a kid. We just went last month and already planned another trip in August. We tent camp..we'd like a camper but I told DH him and the kids can have it, I'm sleeping in a tent :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)