Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you Believe in Bigfoot?

Posted by   + Show Post

do you believe hes real?

have you seen one?

we've been watching the 'finding bigfoot series on the tv, kids want to make reports on it!

by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Replies (11-19):
mommy4lyf
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I want to believe but it's hard but I do believe in ghosts  :D

oredeb
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

oh yea that would be something to see nessy!!

Quoting Crowsnest5:

Same could be asked about the Loch Ness Monster :) My son is very interested in it right now and checking books out at the library about Loch Ness~ LOVE to see him sitting on his bed reading!!

JTE11
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I don't think they are or aren't out there. I know we are still discovering new species every year so who knows, maybe it is out there.

oahoah
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM

yes

sdgd21
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:04 AM
I believe he ( they) could be real. But I also believe that aliens could be as well. I'm most likely not the best person to ask. I'm always more likely to believe the eye witnesses than the media.
oredeb
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on May. 18, 2013 at 5:18 PM
My son Loves that show! I like it and am a bit skeptical about it..but I'm not going to discount it because who knows what is out there.
oredeb
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM

we've seen a few things in the woods, that made us wonder!! heard a few knocks out where no one else would be, my son and daughter in law found some very large tracks when they were stuck in the snow up on top of a mountain, scared them!!!

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know.  The skeptic in me says, no way in hell is he real, the little kid in me says of course he is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)