Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What was the ONE topic or subject your child LOVED

Posted by   + Show Post

I am finding that my little ones love history. Or at least the stories of history.

What was the one topic or specific subject that your child just absolutely loved?

by on May. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Replies (11-13):
IntlMom12
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Our boys would have such great fun together doing math! We also do math in the car and he will often ask to do it. :-)

Quoting kmath:

Right now it is definitely Math.  He loves doing math and will randomly ask me to quiz him, especially in the car.

Carmen
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NKJ

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, that is awesome!  Glad mine isn't the only one that does that.  It is so much fun.  He did a division problem the other day while I was pumping gas.  First time he had worked on one and he figured it out on his own.  It is so funny to me how much he enjoys it.  Hopefully he will continue loving it!

Quoting IntlMom12:

Our boys would have such great fun together doing math! We also do math in the car and he will often ask to do it. :-)

Quoting kmath:

Right now it is definitely Math.  He loves doing math and will randomly ask me to quiz him, especially in the car.

rhiannonaisling
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Spelling for dd, math for ds1 and sight words for ds2 (he is in sped and just starting on them).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)