Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
So as i was coming home yesterday from taking my son to the park. 3 neighbors were talking. And i think about me. 1 said she doesnt send her kid to school. He home all day. Then other said well i see ppl coming there. (We Co-ed twice a week). And then the other said they teach him there. And one said well its not mandatary until age 6 to send your kid to school. And the last one said i sent my daughter straight to 1st grade. So maybe that is what she doing. My ds is 5. How have you ladies dealt with nosy neighbors? And why are they even talking about me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Replies (31-32):
Mommynay2
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I'm a private person, my sister doesn't approve of me homeschooling my daughter. She talks trash behind my back. I just move on and let it go. I see how Destinay improved since we began homeschooling, and when my sister talks trash, I just let it go. If your neighbors are talking about you just treat it like water off a duck's back.
MrsImperfect
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I worry about my neighbors with home schooling. Judging me that my kids are home all the time. Outside playing during school hours. Things like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN