Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Time4Learning coupon codes!

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking for coupon codes for Time4Learning and finally came across a couple and wanted to share them with everyone. I have heard some really good reviews from friends that use their homeschool curriculum. My son is going into second grade and I am looking for something to bridge the summer gap. We are going to be doing some field trips to local museums and historical sites but wanted to have something to use at home. All my friends tell me their kids love using the program because it feels more like educational games than school work.

When you sign up, enter one of these in the tracking code box:

FREEBOOK - Receive a free copy of Homeschool & Loving It! with a new membership

FREE14 - Receive a free 14 day trial with unlimited access

I would love to hear your feedback/experience with this program.

I hope everyone has a great summer!

by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmom3
by BJ on May. 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM

We used to use it until my DD lost  interest in it. I thought it was a good program & would use it again if my kids asked to use it.

HopeJoyPeace1
by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

irvinehiker
by Andrea on May. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

We 've used the program for a couple years now.  My kids really enjoy it.  I like the approach and most of the lessons are fun and engaging.  The program works really well with my son who has autism.  

JulietRomero
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I just found out that Time4Learning is accepting this coupon code again for the new school year. If you are looking for a homeschool curriculum that is affordable and parent friendly, look no further. Use the coupon code FREEBOOK and you will receive a copy of Homeschooling & Loving It!

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Lol, you sound like you're trying to sell freebook, but know that spamming in groups is not allowed so are wording it to where you can't get caught as spam... hope that's not the case.

As for the program.  It's fine, but of course supplementary and the older my children got the less interested in the program they were, so we've not used it in years.  Still I liked that it was a nice interactive supplement.

Quoting JulietRomero:

I just found out that Time4Learning is accepting this coupon code again for the new school year. If you are looking for a homeschool curriculum that is affordable and parent friendly, look no further. Use the coupon code FREEBOOK and you will receive a copy of Homeschooling & Loving It!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)