Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is your highest level of education?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What is your highest level of education?

Options:

High School

Some college

College degree

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 75

View Results

I was just wondering what everyone else highest level of education is.

Would you ever consider going back to school to either continue or further your own education?

by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (41-50):
starbeck96
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I have an associate degree in accounting.  I was planning on getting my 4 year degree, but then decided to homeschool.  I just put it on hold for now.  I may go back within the next year or so.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I was working on my Master's in Education, but I might go back later for a second Bachelor's in Nutritional Education.  I don't think we have enough people teaching proper nutrition here.

bether89
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I have a degree in Elementary education.  I would consider going back to school to further my own education.

Christie1952
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Associate Degree. However all three of my children have gone to college and 2 of them are Doctors. Homeschooling gave them the edge to be great!

Precious333
by Julia on May. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I went to college to become a teacher, got my BA and then.got pregnant before getting my credentials.
Maridel
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I have my A.A. from a local community college. I'd like to get my degree in early childhood education but i truly hate school. I was not prepared at all for college. It took me 7 years just to get an A.A.

snazzylady1
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

My highest level of education is my Masters degree in Education. I also have an additional 45 college credit hours beyond the masters degree.

Tonya Simmons

smartandsnazzykids.com

coala
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I will be going back to finish my degree.

CJsMommy040506
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I did a couple of classes before having my first baby, then I finally decided last semester to start back after 7 years. As of right now I'm thinking nursing, and also interested in nutrition. There's a local private college I could go to for nursing with two nights a week with weekend clinicals (if I'm accepted) but it's very expensive. I may end up having to put the kids in PS for a couple of years to finish so I can go to a state college. I'd like to eventually work part time and homeschool. There aren't a lot of degree options during nights where I can go when hubby is with the kids.
tennisgal
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I always wanted to go to law school. I have a degree in history and I *think* I would like to go back when I'm done raising kiddos. DH is supportive of that when we talk about what life will be like when our kids grow up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN