Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will not homeschool next year...

Posted by   + Show Post
Without a laminator! They seem like so much fun! What do you reeeaaallly want that is kinda frivolous?
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I yearn for a KITCHEN AID. I ache for one!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

Well this year we got the Kitchenaid and the bread maker.

Now I want either a child's spinning wheel or a knitting machine. I will be getting at least one. The wheel would be amazing. I want to get them a Pinkie. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I would not mind one of those wheels, either!

Quoting oredeb:

hahahahahah good title, everyone will read it!hahahahah

something i want that is frivolous? gotta think! ohhh ohhh i thought of something a potters wheel and lessons how to go about it!

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I feel you! My stuff is spread out, too.

Quoting wowguildmomma:

a desk of my own. My stuff is so spread out i can never find anything cause DH took my desk, kids took over my bookshelves, and my monitor died so my computer is currently the tv center.

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Oh, a book binder would be fun!

Quoting Knightquester:

A book binding machine... they look so cool!  A laminator would be cool too though sunglasses mini

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Lol titles like that happen when I don't get enough sleep. I have a weird sense of humor!

Quoting Dawn07:

Ha, good one. I was like what!?!

I still want an area just for school.
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Target had some of those pockets in the dollar section.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I'm also begging for a laminator and those cool pockets that you put a worksheet inside and the kids can write on them with dry erase markers.  Man the ink we will save!!  I think they'll pay for themselves:-)

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Lol I don't have a spot, yet, either!

Quoting coala:

I don't have a frivilous item that I REALLY want.  I just got an awesome mixer that does most of the work for making bread.  I could use a laminator, but I don't have room to store one.

Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I got Dan the Artisan for his Yule gift. It is beautiful and very worth the money you spend on it. 

Quoting mem82:

I yearn for a KITCHEN AID. I ache for one!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

Well this year we got the Kitchenaid and the bread maker.

Now I want either a child's spinning wheel or a knitting machine. I will be getting at least one. The wheel would be amazing. I want to get them a Pinkie. 

energygirl
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM

your headline worried me too!  I thought you'd have a zillion women on here trying to persuade you to stick it out :)  a laminator huh?  I'd like a scanner copier (which might not sound frivilous to everyone..but isn't in our budget right now so......)

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

You're kidding?  Why can't we get good stuff like that at our Target?  LOL

Quoting mem82:

Target had some of those pockets in the dollar section.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I'm also begging for a laminator and those cool pockets that you put a worksheet inside and the kids can write on them with dry erase markers.  Man the ink we will save!!  I think they'll pay for themselves:-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)