Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I will not homeschool next year...

Posted by   + Show Post
Without a laminator! They seem like so much fun! What do you reeeaaallly want that is kinda frivolous?
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I have to say, I was a bit concerned with the title when I saw who posted it lol
 A book binding system or laminator would be amazing here too :). Someone to come in and organize the entire house lol. I very badly need to learn how to organize better. The constant clutter is really starting to get to me

usmom3
by BJ on May. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I read the title & thought "OK something is up". I want a telescope, hubby keeps putting me off on it but I would love to have one.

mrs.miller89
by Sharayah on May. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM

It wouldn't be for homeschooling for a few years but I want a sewing machine! And a nice table for one too. I was going to get one this year with taxes but other things won out.

mommy4lyf
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

LOLembarrassed

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on May. 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM
You got me!! I was like noooo way!! I want a laminator too and I would love a better printer.
katinahat
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I love our laminator!! Definitely a must have :)

Christian, vaccinating, fun-loving, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, positive disciplining, nerdy, extended rear-facing, bookworm, creative, homeschooling, outdoorsy, autodidactic, friendly family.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -- Mother Teresa

http://merrrfamily.blogspot.com/

matheson7
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM
How much are they?
ablessedlife
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Quoting Silverkitty:

I'd love a book binding system.  Last year I got a new printer that I just love.  This coming year a lot of her assignments are being printed.

I have a book binding system. I can't find it. How do you lose something that is almost 2 feet long and weighs a ton?!!?
kmath
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I want a telescope!  I am thinking of trying to convince my mom to get us one.  DS loves anything space related so she might be willing for him.  :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I think mine is dying. :( I've had it for 10ish years but didn't use it much until the last two years. I'm kinda worried to get another. It was my first pricey appliance.

Quoting mem82:

I yearn for a KITCHEN AID. I ache for one!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

Well this year we got the Kitchenaid and the bread maker.

Now I want either a child's spinning wheel or a knitting machine. I will be getting at least one. The wheel would be amazing. I want to get them a Pinkie. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)