Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I never thought I would be this excited for a break coming up.
I'm going through the school box and areas today. Going to put away what we don't need for the summer, and pull out the super fun stuff. ;)
DS is on a mission to finish his math this week instead of next. DD has already finished this year, and started next years. I don't really keep track of 'this year/next year', but that is the best way to describe it.
needless to say...we are all just ready for a nice little break. :)
we will be back to work sometime in later June/July..but only the basics. I'm taking the summer to plan out the next 6-12 months in the other stuff. :)
woohoo for Summer!
Oh and also wanted to say THANKS to everyone for the kind words and encouragement the other day.
the stress of everything had gotten to me..and it all piled up and came out as school stress. Does that make sense? Either way..it is all better now, and I am ready for us to take a break and chill out withOut school for a few weeks..:)
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Replies (11-12):
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on May. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Lol I actually said something similar to my hubby yesterday! He and I both homeschooled growing up, and he is very laid back about school. He was like..why not? Lol he is not helping. :)
I told him we would start with the small break and see if they start to being grumpy and grouching and then move on from there. He keeps telling me they are only 3, 5 and 8..and are only kids once.

Quoting HopeJoyPeace1:

Well honestly.. I am with you!

I am so tired..

NOT KIDDING..

Really thinking of throwing in the towel and starting fresh in August!

amanda.lyn
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I agree, it's nice outside - I want to get out and enjoy it! We have all winter to stay in and work! ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)