Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a hoarder?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  • 37 Replies

I am! I can't help myself. I was this way when I was in school. I love paper and pens and notebooks and post it notes and colored index cards and folders.....etc.

I find myself buying glue when it is .10 and crayons when they are .20

I have no idea what I'll ever do with my closet of supplies but it is there if I ever had need of it. 

Are you a supplies hoarder??

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Guilty as charged..

Precious333
by Julia on May. 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Some things. We live in a very tiny house, so u can afford to be too much. Cant wait to get rid of things!!!
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM
To some degree..no clue why I love office/school supplies.

However, I am pretty good at limiting my purchases. I should have stocked up a little more on glue this year. I became the Box top lady for our Charter school and am totally off with gluing them on sheets. OMG! He he!
mem82
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I love office supplies, too! Oh, and things to help me organize. Lol Not that I am organized.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

To some degree..no clue why I love office/school supplies.

However, I am pretty good at limiting my purchases. I should have stocked up a little more on glue this year. I became the Box top lady for our Charter school and am totally off with gluing them on sheets. OMG! He he!
Dawn07
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I wouldn't say I'm a hoarder, I just stock up on things I know well need and use.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Dumb autocorrect.. I'm totally OCD!...but I guess a little off too!
usmom3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I used to be a flash card hoarder until hubby went through my stash & told me I never needed to buy any because I had at least one set of every kind I would ever need.

luvcats406
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I used to be.  I am not now because I have no space to keep things.  I have now gone to the other side.  I love to throw things away!

debramommyof4
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I am.  I never through out stuff till I get fed up.  I have crayons from 3 years ago.  But my husband bought a crayola crayon maker so we are melting our crayons down and remaking them, now.

oredeb
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

hey i call it stocking up! you never know when their gona stop making glue pencils and paper!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)