Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Are you a hoarder?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  • 37 Replies

I am! I can't help myself. I was this way when I was in school. I love paper and pens and notebooks and post it notes and colored index cards and folders.....etc.

I find myself buying glue when it is .10 and crayons when they are .20

I have no idea what I'll ever do with my closet of supplies but it is there if I ever had need of it. 

Are you a supplies hoarder??

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Guilty as charged..

Precious333
by Julia on May. 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Some things. We live in a very tiny house, so u can afford to be too much. Cant wait to get rid of things!!!
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM
To some degree..no clue why I love office/school supplies.

However, I am pretty good at limiting my purchases. I should have stocked up a little more on glue this year. I became the Box top lady for our Charter school and am totally off with gluing them on sheets. OMG! He he!
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I love office supplies, too! Oh, and things to help me organize. Lol Not that I am organized.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

To some degree..no clue why I love office/school supplies.

However, I am pretty good at limiting my purchases. I should have stocked up a little more on glue this year. I became the Box top lady for our Charter school and am totally off with gluing them on sheets. OMG! He he!
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I wouldn't say I'm a hoarder, I just stock up on things I know well need and use.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Dumb autocorrect.. I'm totally OCD!...but I guess a little off too!
usmom3
by BJ on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I used to be a flash card hoarder until hubby went through my stash & told me I never needed to buy any because I had at least one set of every kind I would ever need.

luvcats406
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I used to be.  I am not now because I have no space to keep things.  I have now gone to the other side.  I love to throw things away!

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I am.  I never through out stuff till I get fed up.  I have crayons from 3 years ago.  But my husband bought a crayola crayon maker so we are melting our crayons down and remaking them, now.

oredeb
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

hey i call it stocking up! you never know when their gona stop making glue pencils and paper!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN