Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, that sure flew by!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am officially the Mom of a Kindergarten Graduate! My Son's last day was today; I surprised Him with a super cool, personalized framed Diploma and a special Graduation Day "All About Me" activity/keepsake. We're about to watch one of His favorite movies, and will be having a Pizza Night to celebrate His Big Day..I'm as giddy as He is, and SO proud.
I'm already more than ready for the next school year..is that bad? haha. I love Homeschooling!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
No it's not bad lol. We finished today and I'm sitting and organizing things for next year lol.
Congratulations little man!!!
usmom3
by BJ on May. 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations to him!

LadeeBellaDonna
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations little guy!! I can't wait until my baby graduates Kindergarten! That's a really great idea... giving them a little graduation party!

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!
AJ-47
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Thank you, ladies - from Us both! =]
oredeb
by debbie on May. 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! and congratulations to son and you mom!! great way to party!

AJ-47
by on May. 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Thank you! =]
kmath
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats to little man!  That is awesome!  Have fun getting ready for next year.

AJ-47
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!
And I'm basically all set for next year, lol..some minor stuff will be done as it gets closer, but the big stuff is all squared away, ha.
kmath
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang, must be nice!  LOL, I am still getting stuff together.  Oh well, it is part of the fun.

Quoting AJ-47:

I am officially the Mom of a Kindergarten Graduate! My Son's last day was today; I surprised Him with a super cool, personalized framed Diploma and a special Graduation Day "All About Me" activity/keepsake. We're about to watch one of His favorite movies, and will be having a Pizza Night to celebrate His Big Day..I'm as giddy as He is, and SO proud.
I'm already more than ready for the next school year..is that bad? haha. I love Homeschooling!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)