Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

date night

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
When is the last time you and your spouse/significant other had a date night? Where did you go?
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:29 PM
We can sneak off for early dinner every few weeks if the younger kids are in good moods. My oldest watches them. Now, a real date? Yeah... Months
wunderwifey
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM
A friend watched the 2 older kids for us a few weeks ago and we went to dinner. But we took the baby with us.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on May. 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM

The last time we went w/o the kids was our 10 year wedding anniversary, so a few years ago. We didn't go anywhere without the kids before then. We just like being a family. We had family date night this past Wednsday - we went to Denny's as I had a kids eat free coupon ;)

maggiemom2000
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:17 PM

We went away overnight to Yosemite on Valentines Day. We had a great dinner and night in the hotel, then did a ski tour the next day. It was great! It was our first night away together since our youngest came along (she turns 4 in a few weeks).  We rarely do a date night! I can probably count on one hand the number we've had since becoming parents almost 13 yrs ago!

wowguildmomma
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM

We don't do a technical date night cause of my aniety issues I can't handle the crowds. So for us is grabbing a meal during either a low time if is a more popular resturant or finding a low key undiscovered treasure of a place off the beaten path, and then hitting the comic book stores or second hand gaming places to feed our nerd addictions. :P and usually his parent watch the kids for a few hours so that we can get away kid free

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN