Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What family programming do you like? (PIOG)

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 17 Replies

Is there any type of programming on tv or the internet that you watch as a family?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FootballFan12
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM

When it was still on, we used to like to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as a family. Now we watch, Americas Funniest Home Videos and Once Upon a Time. Will will sometimes watch various animal shows on Animal Planet or Nat Geo

usmom3
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Tanked

Warehouse 13

River Monsters

American Restoration

American Pickers

Dan VS

The Legend of Kora (the sequel to the Last Air Bender)

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Anything that is about Dinosaurs, Eureka (though it isn't on anymore :(   and that is all I can think of right now.  We aren't a TV family really.  We do watch stuff on Netflix together, but lately the only thing he has wanted to watch is Dinosaur stuff.

jen2150
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Mythbusters, modern marvels, nova, and so many others. We also enjoy watching sci-fi shows together. We are big Dr. who fans as well.
Leissaintexas
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

THere's really nothing we all agree on , so no real family tv time. I personally would rather read than watch tv, dd likes drama, ds likes Psych, dh likes technical stuff that I don't find interesting, so we all kind of go our separate ways in the evening.

oredeb
by on May. 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM

finding bigfoot

pawn stars

americas funniest home videos

river monsters

american pickers

leverage

myth busters

modern marvels

preppers

the programs on alaska

bluerooffarm
by Group Admin on May. 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM

We don't watch real tv, but we watch many documentaries on Netfix together.  We watched colosal squid, all of the walking with dinosaurs, and Pompeii together and we are going to start Amazing Planet the next time it rains.

CaitsCookies
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:44 PM

We don't have cable.  I check out The Andy Griffith Show, Bonanza, & the like from the library.

Boobah
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:48 PM
We don't watch tv besides movie night, but occasionally would watch America's funniest home videos back when we had Netflix.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

O, I confess we are suckers for competition shows - The Voice, Americas Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, we watch them all as a family! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)