Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He did NOT get that from me. (PIOG)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
My Son LOVES Math. It's awesome; He catches on so fast and is already working into multiplication (He'll be in 1st grade this school year). But this Kid o' mine spent a good portion of today (Our Sunday) doing Math problems in one of His workbooks that I set aside for Summer (gotta keep that mind fresh!). He didn't want to stop working on it! And I certainly didn't tell Him to, lol. I hope He always loves learning, cause it's amazing to watch Him enjoy schoolwork so much.I wasn't good at Math once it started adding letters into it..and I stopped applying myself in school once I hit the ninth grade. But I know how important education is, and wish I'd done better in my last years of school. I'm good at teaching, though, so I'm not THAT screwed up, lol.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oredeb
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

yea!!! thats neat!! sounds like he sure does love math!  good teacher you are!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Isn't it funny how kids will do that?
lil_mama06
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great...

coala
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I try to make sure that our weekends are laid back and relaxed.  I can tell you that I have a child begging to bring books in the car even if we are going 5 mins away.  They are also pulling out workbooks when our backs are turned and working on stuff.  I hope they keep this love of leaning into their adult years.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM
That is awesome. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)