Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your weekend plans??

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 31 Replies

?????

by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM

To transplant my tomato & pepper plants into the garden (I am kind of afraid they are all going to die because it has been very hot here)

We have to start ordering/planing the things we will need for our kids birthdays that are coming up in 4 weeks & our vacation stuff.

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:14 PM

House cleaning and trying to get our "school" area set up.  I am re-arranging my dinning room so that I have a place to store our school supplies and put up his art easel and stuff. 

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 31, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
A friends son graduates today so she is having a party at her place :)

Tomorrow we are doing a BSA Scuba diving intro :) it will only be about two hours.
KickButtMama
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I have about a million books I have to put up for re-sale on Amazon....it's just such a slow process to post them all! But I want the $$ so I can get more ebooks. That should take me most of the weekend. And I'm busy with my Tatting projects

I'm making another one of these but in Blue w/ just hints of blue. 

Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

bluerooffarm
by Group Admin on May. 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Finishing our driveway and training for my 5k!  One more week until I run my first 5k and I'm very excited!

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!  I love doing 5K's.  One of these days I will work up to longer ones, but this is enough for me for now. 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Finishing our driveway and training for my 5k!  One more week until I run my first 5k and I'm very excited!

irvinehiker
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Wow!  You are very ambitious!  Let us know how it goes!  :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

irvinehiker
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I have about a million things laying around the house I need to list on ebay.  I love making the $$$ but hate the process of sorting, taking pics, listing, and shipping.  UGHH!!  

Love your needlework!!  :)  Crochet and tatting is not something I have the patience for. 

Quoting KickButtMama:

I have about a million books I have to put up for re-sale on Amazon....it's just such a slow process to post them all! But I want the $$ so I can get more ebooks. That should take me most of the weekend. And I'm busy with my Tatting projects

I'm making another one of these but in Blue w/ just hints of blue. 

irvinehiker
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I haven't put any of my plants in yet.  It's been freezing cold here.  Just last week we still had frost.  

Quoting usmom3:

To transplant my tomato & pepper plants into the garden (I am kind of afraid they are all going to die because it has been very hot here)

We have to start ordering/planing the things we will need for our kids birthdays that are coming up in 4 weeks & our vacation stuff.

irvinehiker
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like fun!  Come back and show us your school area when you get it all set up..

Quoting kmath:

House cleaning and trying to get our "school" area set up.  I am re-arranging my dinning room so that I have a place to store our school supplies and put up his art easel and stuff. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)