Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so I did it. Started a blog that is, and I know several of you blog about homeschooling so come follow me and I want to follow you! Please. I love meeting new people and seeing how other families homeschool. :) Quite sure as I am homeschooling three very entertaining boys, my reads might be worth a laugh if nothing else. So here's mine... and make sure to give me yours!

www.tnt-switzerboys.blogspot.com

I have since updated it, I now have follow button. Lol. If you follow me leave yours below so I can follow back. Thanks and happy blogging!
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Replies (11-20):
Momof697
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM

mine is debbriel-children-cows-chickens.blogspot.com   I think. I have not posted in awhile so I need  to post again.

julesjerry
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:30 AM

i am following you.

please follow mine fromandforkids.wordpress.com/

tnt-manda
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Sorry late response. I fixed it now

Quoting xomrs.chase:

I can't find the follow button?

tnt-manda
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:42 PM
fixed it now.

Quoting oredeb:

i cant find follow button either tnt!!  where is it???hahaha

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I love blogging. I actually took a few months off and just started back today! 

Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

xomrs.chase
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM
chasemom.blogspot.com
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I want to start a blog about our adventure...does anyone have any tips or advice?  Yesterday I was thinking and I was wonering one thing specifically-can you post links to ANY website, or do you have to get the website owners/bloggers permission to link to their website?  Sorry this is kind of OT, I will follow you as soon as a start one :)

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4633283095964875495#overview/src=dashboard

As soon as I remember my password again I will follow you.  I have not been on in awhile because we were moving and on vacation.  I will be more active again now because we are amping up for school to start.

NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Here's mine:   CITYSCHOOLING

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I just followed everyone on here that I could!  Feel free to follow me back ;)  I'm still new to this :)

fromschooltohomeschool.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)