Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I worry about whether or not I have the patience to homeschool and if I CAN do it.

I worry about whether or not my DH's hours will be cut back.

I worry about how high the bills will be in the summer.

What are some things you worry about?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Replies (21-23):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

So far we are okay.  There is a river running through our front yard and the trees way up on the hill are nearly laying flat in the wind.  We hardly ever get to see that phenomenon, the wind is staying above our little valley (seriously it is eerily still down here in the valley).  I am very worried about the people around us though!

Quoting kmath:

I hope you are both ok!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

You stay safe too!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

We are more toward the bottom of the 'red zone' but could still get hit. I hate storms!
stay safe!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We haven't really prepared much.  But we just landed in the Tornado Watch zone.  And we are in a flood watch until late tomorrow.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Yeah..we have spent a good part of the day getting prepared. Moving everything that can be blown away, making room in the garage for our and also some of our customers vehicles. I also baked muffins and cooked up some food we would be able to have if we lose electric like we did this time last year. Oh and made sure the laundry is done.
:) I'm also praying it passes us by. Haha

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I worry more than I should.
Right now I am worried about that big storm heading our way.
I worry about money, about our business, our new branch of the business, about raising my kids right, about spending enough time with them, about failing them with homeschooling, about not having enough time, courage and strength to do it all.
Well those are my top worries as of lately...there are millions more. Lol

I'm pretty worried about that storm too!

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I am glad you are ok so far.  I hope it stays that way.  I hope those around you are alright as well.  Sideways trees sounds freaky. 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

So far we are okay.  There is a river running through our front yard and the trees way up on the hill are nearly laying flat in the wind.  We hardly ever get to see that phenomenon, the wind is staying above our little valley (seriously it is eerily still down here in the valley).  I am very worried about the people around us though!

Quoting kmath:

I hope you are both ok!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

You stay safe too!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

We are more toward the bottom of the 'red zone' but could still get hit. I hate storms!
stay safe!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We haven't really prepared much.  But we just landed in the Tornado Watch zone.  And we are in a flood watch until late tomorrow.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Yeah..we have spent a good part of the day getting prepared. Moving everything that can be blown away, making room in the garage for our and also some of our customers vehicles. I also baked muffins and cooked up some food we would be able to have if we lose electric like we did this time last year. Oh and made sure the laundry is done.
:) I'm also praying it passes us by. Haha

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I worry more than I should.
Right now I am worried about that big storm heading our way.
I worry about money, about our business, our new branch of the business, about raising my kids right, about spending enough time with them, about failing them with homeschooling, about not having enough time, courage and strength to do it all.
Well those are my top worries as of lately...there are millions more. Lol

I'm pretty worried about that storm too!

arwalters
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I worry about having enough patience & being financially stable enough to continue to stay home. I worry about dh getting injured since we no longer have disability insurance
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN