Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

New neighbors

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Our neighbor is moving out, nice guy but single and in graduate school so aside from some chit chat outside, we wont miss him too much! 

Am I the only one that when a neighbor moves out, starts praying for the new neighbors to be fun and friendly homeschoolers with lots of kids!? lol

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I don't have any really close neighbors.  I do hope that kids D's age move in, but we are kinda isolated from the rest of our street so I don't really care who moves in around us. 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My closest neighbor is nearly a half mile down the road, so I don't really think about homeschoolers moving in.  It would be cool, but I like our crunchy neighbors.  They don't mind our rooster or stopping while our goats are crossing the road.  I'll keep em!  LOL

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I can't tand our neighbors to the norh. While I know it could be worse, hey are awful!

Maridel
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Lol yes i would much prefer to b4 living out in the country where i can't hear my neighbors every move. But I'm stuck here for now
coala
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM

LOL!!! I have neighbors we have become friends with.  They don't understand why we do what we do and they ask a ton of questions.  It is really odd, but I will continue to answer any and all questions.

mhaney03
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM

The house next door to me was just bought and the people are flipping it. I hope they sell it to some one who isn't a crazy as the last guy whose dead body they found in it..........

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I just wish my neighbors weren't exactly like my wicked witch of the west sister-in-law & my castrated brother!

can you tell I don't like any of them.

arwalters
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I just pray mine aren't partying college kids
Maridel
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Yikes anything has to be better than that

Quoting mhaney03:

The house next door to me was just bought and the people are flipping it. I hope they sell it to some one who isn't a crazy as the last guy whose dead body they found in it..........

mhaney03
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Definitely better than calling in the smell then learning it had been there for at least 3 weeks...  I still haven't told the kids what the smell was. 

Quoting Maridel:

Yikes anything has to be better than that

Quoting mhaney03:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)