Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Teachers pay Teachers website

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you use this website?

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

It has some great resources, I actually found it a while ago when working on my masters degree and needing help with a lesson plan.  It's free to sign up and there are a ton of free resources, plus some cheap ones too.  And you know if you are paying for something you are helping a teacher out-they don't make much and we all know their job is not easy.

I just downloaded a bunch of free things to use for homeschooling my kids this coming year, I am so excited!  I also noticed that "homeschooler" is actually a category you can search for, but I just search by grade level or subject depending on what I'm looking for. 

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Replies (11-14):
usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM

What a great find!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Yup. I use it on occasion. You made a good find. :)
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I've been culling free things from TPT and teachers notebook for a couple of years. I have gobs of stuff on a hard drive and several flash drives, and I haven't paid for any of it. Still, I am really selective about what I download. I always inspect something more closely if it claims to be aligned to the common core, for instance, and I only download things I feel I will really use.

Another thing that I've used to make flashcard-like things for LO's therapy units and to put together little learning packages is Design House Digital. It's a digital scrapbooking company and they offer a couple of freebies every week if you sign up for their email list. Plus, they have links to freebies on national and international scrapbooking "holidays." My foray into digital scrapping didn't last long, but I use the elements and backgrounds for all kinds of things.
PEEK05
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I have browsed through it but not used anything yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN