Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How many children do you have?

Hopes or plans for more in the future?
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I have 4.2 girls and 2 boys. I would like to eventually have one more but Nikki is a very high needs baby so we will see.
oredeb
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:35 AM

i have 4 kids, and 1 grandchild (in nov. sometime)

haha only way for me to have more kids is by grandkids or friends letting me  teach their kids( which i teach 7 kids now)

annabelle125
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I have 2 (a boy and a girl).  I want more, but I had complications with DD's birth that make that unlikely. Which means every time someone tells me I am lucky to have the "perfect family (one of each)" and assumes that is why I stopped, I want to punch them in the eye.......

Anne

Homeschooling DD, age 8

DS, age 11 6th grade public schooler-- homeschooled for 4th grade 

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM

2 - I hope we're done lol. Hubby got snipped, but I still miscarried this past Oct, and this is 3 yrs after he had it done!

JadeTigr7
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I have 5.  2 boys and 3 girls.  I'm pretty sure we're done.

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

3 2 boys & 1 girl

Nope we are done having baby's!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
3 girls, ages 1, 4 and almost 8. Done is an understatement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Don't tell me that. Did he go back and get the "all clear"? Hubby is scheduling his this week.

Quoting No_Difference:

2 - I hope we're done lol. Hubby got snipped, but I still miscarried this past Oct, and this is 3 yrs after he had it done!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

3 kids, one of which is grown and out of the house. I'm convinced I'm done, till dh starts researching tubal reversals LOL!  He's also said he wants to adopt in a few years. Um, excuse me, I'm 40! But then he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when he says that such a good mom should never be without a baby to love. How do you argue with that?

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I HATE when people think we only have two because we have one of each! It drives me crazy lol. I have a son that I gave birth to, then my DH has a daughter that I raise as mine, she does not see her mother and I have been her primary caregiver since she was about a year old. We haven't had more because we had financial problems and we live with my mil who doesn't want a baby in the house :(. (Seriously what grandmother doesn't want another baby??!! Lol).

I am dying to have another baby, to have one (or two) with my husband. I recently turned 30 and while I know I'm not too old, our kids are almost 10 and 11, I really wanted to add to our family sooner.

Quoting annabelle125:

I have 2 (a boy and a girl).  I want more, but I had complications with DD's birth that make that unlikely. Which means every time someone tells me I am lucky to have the "perfect family (one of each)" and assumes that is why I stopped, I want to punch them in the eye.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)