Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many children do you have?

Hopes or plans for more in the future?
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Replies (31-34):
lucsch
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM

My sons were 14-1/2yo, nearly 10yo, and just turned 8 yo when my daughter was born, the year I turned 40.

It has been a wonderful transition from parent to grandparent. I love have little kids around. For the first 5 years of our married life, we weren't sure we'd have any. Now, for nearly 25 years, we've had a child under 8 in our family. How sweet that is!

Quoting tuffymama:

I have a grown son and my four year old monkey child. LOL. He really puts us through it every day, and I have no energy left for another child, plus I'm OLD, but I have wanted a daughter for ten years. I don't think it will ever happen, though. There are fifteen and a half years between my boys for various reasons.

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM

We have 2, 9 years a part.  Sometimes I feel I want one more closer in age to our son, but other times I'm happy with my daugther and son.  Maybe we will adopt.

PEEK05
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I have 3 children and would love another.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Same here! lol

Quoting Boobah:

I'm so freaking fertile. I cannot do more kids. Lol

Quoting No_Difference:

He did. They think the car accident we were in that prior Aug "shook suff up" just enough for there to be that small chance...

Quoting Boobah:

Don't tell me that. Did he go back and get the "all clear"? Hubby is scheduling his this week.

Quoting No_Difference:

2 - I hope we're done lol. Hubby got snipped, but I still miscarried this past Oct, and this is 3 yrs after he had it done!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)