Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I'm not a patient person when it comes to packages...

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 9 Replies
Remember when I posted I was on mail watch? I STILL am on watch. I ordered June 1st, hadno idea they would be crazy behind because of their sale. I think 17 days and still not even shipped is kinda unacceptable. What do you think? Should I complain? I really want to start planning!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM
And when it does ship it will be coming ground - read slooooooowwwwww.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Oh that's annoying!

Aleshad01
by Alesha on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM
That would be driving me crazy too. I order from Abeka and they are slow too sometimes.
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Awww!  Hang in there, it'll get here.

I'm not patient either.  I ordered a new daypack for our hikes and it's finally shipped.  It'll get here tomorrow, thank goodness!  It is supposed to be a birthday present and it will just get here on time IF it actually gets here tomorrow!  Gah!

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I actually have Prime on Amazon because I hate to wait any longer then I have to to get my stuff once I order something.

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I HATE waiting!

lucsch
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I know what you mean!

I am waiting on the release of a pre-order for the new Apologia Physics/Chemistry book. It will be like Christmas in July when it comes!

Also, I sold last year's books--24lb of them--and shipped them to an APO in Korea. My buyer was much more patient about waiting on the box than I was--it took over 2 months to get there!

AJ-47
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:54 PM
lol, I'm not patient, either. Getting packages - especially when it's stuff for my Son - is like Christmas to me. UPS will be here this afternoon; I'd ordered a few things from Timberdoodle to keep Him even busier on Our school days during summer. It's driving me nuts waiting!
celticdragon77
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I am waiting on custom magnets for homeschooling. Usually, I am pretty good about waiting for items. But I need to know if these are going to work for how I have things set up on the board. UGH! They are not expected to ship until JULY 5th!!! I think that they will get here JUST in time for our first day of school. 

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... Emerson 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)