Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Has anyone used Time4Learning?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am thinking of getting it as a supplement to the lessons I'm planning. Any thoughts on it?

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (11-15):
acrogodess
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:20 AM
How much do these sites cost? Ds is behind being that he was in special ed for so long. He isn't at grade level at all and functioning more at a 4th grade level like his sister. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Time4Learning is about $20 a month and the other is about $10 a month.

Quoting acrogodess:

How much do these sites cost? Ds is behind being that he was in special ed for so long. He isn't at grade level at all and functioning more at a 4th grade level like his sister. :-/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Ok. Thanks. That is reasonable. Ds likes working on the computer and I didn't know if the sites were pricey or worth it.

Quoting Bluecalm:

Time4Learning is about $20 a month and the other is about $10 a month.

Quoting acrogodess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 23, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I dont remember what I didnt like about it. I am just not a computer curric person, that was probably it. I like my kids to soend very little time with screens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
COmtnmomma
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
We used it and my youngest son liked it for grades 1&2. The modules for these grades had more bells and whistles that made it fun. My oldest age 10 didn't like it though. The modules for older kids aren't built well, less fun, less positive feedback for them when they complete lessons. She was disappointed with it. It was a good supplement to get her through required standardized testing though in grade 3.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN