Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

help!! connections academy

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

here in 2 weeks im leaving out of town to go get some stuff (walmarts) to get school supplies but all i got is what the local schools want.. 

Connections acadey will not give me the list until i get the books and stuff. is there anyone that has worked with them and know what might be on the list for 4th graders.. so i can get some stuff for my son.. 

you may ask why leave town to get school stuff well walmarts is 90 miles from me so i kind of have to leave town to get his stuff.. thank you Shyanntech

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
shyanntech
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM

BUMP!

shyanntech
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM

BUMP!

tnovak
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM

We did it last year and they send you everything you need.  Except for pencils & computer paper.

tnovak
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM

That was 3rd grade, can't imagine its any different for 4th.  

shyanntech
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM

what about color pencils stuff like that??

Quoting tnovak:

We did it last year and they send you everything you need.  Except for pencils & computer paper.

MessedUpMama
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Paper, pencils, color pencils, markers, glue, ruler, paper clips, rubber bands, you might want some note cards, a dry erase board with dry erase markers or chalk board with chalk, I think a spiral note book for a science journal, hmm we just finished 3rd grade so I'm not 100% on some of this. You might want folders to keep work in, printer paper and extra ink for printing things out. I don't know if they do anything with plants in 4th grade, we watched seeds sprout in plastic bags with a wet paper towel in third. If you get the basics right now you can probably pick the rest up when you get your list.

shyanntech
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:12 PM

thank you thats a big help for me :)

Quoting MessedUpMama:

Paper, pencils, color pencils, markers, glue, ruler, paper clips, rubber bands, you might want some note cards, a dry erase board with dry erase markers or chalk board with chalk, I think a spiral note book for a science journal, hmm we just finished 3rd grade so I'm not 100% on some of this. You might want folders to keep work in, printer paper and extra ink for printing things out. I don't know if they do anything with plants in 4th grade, we watched seeds sprout in plastic bags with a wet paper towel in third. If you get the basics right now you can probably pick the rest up when you get your list.

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Glad you got the help you needed.
tnovak
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM

colored pencils were provided in the art box

Quoting shyanntech:

what about color pencils stuff like that??

Quoting tnovak:

Theresa
         busy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)