Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I was going to start summer work tomorrow.

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
I planned on homeschooling Destinay during the summer. Not too much but just enough so she doesn't get rusty. Well unfortunately, I have laryngitis. My doctor said I won't be 100% for two weeks. I have to rest my voice, and it is driving me insane. So how is everyone else doing?
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
all2gethernow
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM
We are doing great:) finishing up some lessons of geometry and geography that didn't get completed, but taking off til Sept after that and heading to the pool and museums:) hope you're well soon:)
Mommynay2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Thank you I think it's great that you all are going out and having a good/educational summer. Right now I just want to chill out. I am miserable over the laryngitis and now the virus is kicking in. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Quoting all2gethernow:

We are doing great:) finishing up some lessons of geometry and geography that didn't get completed, but taking off til Sept after that and heading to the pool and museums:) hope you're well soon:)

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hugs!  That really sucks.  I hope you are feeling better soon.

DS and I are on vacation so I am doing great!

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I recommend some Throat Coat Tea and complete voice rest. You can use charades or typing on your computer or phone to communicate. *hugs*

I'm doing okay but my sinuses are making me feel like I'm dying and my foot injury continues to be an issue.

AJ-47
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Sorry you're so sick. Laryngitis is awful. I think I had it, but my voice is finally back. My Son and I both caught a nasty cold about two weeks ago, but are feeling much better aside from a nagging cough and lingering mild congestion. Aunt Flo is killing me, so I feel awful from that, as it is. Hubs is going grocery shopping while Kiddo and I rest.
Feel better soon! *hug*
usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I hope you get better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN