Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

How was everyone's weekend?

We spent a little bit of time at the lake, fishing and hiking (okay, more like a nature walk than real hiking) and overall just enjoying being outside.

How about you?

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We got a lot of work done.  Washed the cement porch, washed 12 loads of laundry, cleared a path through the woods to the creek, built a fence, weeded some garden plots, and split 16 stacks of fire wood.  I'm a bit sore!  LOL

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Well, I havent done as much as blueroof but I was a little busy. We are still trying to find a house and still putting the new office together. The kidsw are doing some verbal schooling while we are dealing with everytiing else. :)
kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

We spent most of Saturday in airports and on airplanes, but it was worth it.  We go to go out with the family for a birthday celebration last night.  It was a good weekend and we still have a few more days to spend with family we only see about once a year.

FootballFan12
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Oh wow! Where are you traveling to and from?

Quoting kmath:

We spent most of Saturday in airports and on airplanes, but it was worth it.  We go to go out with the family for a birthday celebration last night.  It was a good weekend and we still have a few more days to spend with family we only see about once a year.

FootballFan12
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I am tired just reading your list. It sounds really productive. I wish I had that much energy, drive and stamina...lol

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We got a lot of work done.  Washed the cement porch, washed 12 loads of laundry, cleared a path through the woods to the creek, built a fence, weeded some garden plots, and split 16 stacks of fire wood.  I'm a bit sore!  LOL

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM

It's the first weekend we've actually taken since installation season started in May.  It was really nice to get some of our work done.

Quoting FootballFan12:

I am tired just reading your list. It sounds really productive. I wish I had that much energy, drive and stamina...lol

Quoting bluerooffarm:

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:46 PM

We went to MO from FL.  Not far but we had to change planes and spent 3 hours in the airport in Chicago.  It made for a very long day.

Quoting FootballFan12:

Oh wow! Where are you traveling to and from?

Quoting kmath:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Busy. Sent my oldest off to camp and had a cook out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN