Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Soooo happy!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

I just finished the tons of end of the year paperwork for my three kids.  Boy I am so relieved!  I have a massive headache but it is done!  Now I worry weather the middle school principal will accept it.  She has not in the past and I had to do it all over again.  Now I sit on pins and needles and wait.  I am getting better in the paperwork though.  This is my first year so I did it wrong before.  Laws are so hard to understand sometimes.  So vague.  I understand it one way, she understands it another.  I have not had any problems with the elementary school though.

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
oredeb
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM

what are your hs laws? why so much paper work?

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
at least you will be getting more experienced at this if you have to do it over again. BUT, lets hope you don't have to. :)
kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I hope they don't make you re-do the paperwork!  Glad you are finally done.

101stwife
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Yay! Glad you are done. What state do you live in? I have not had to turn any paperwork in and this is my first full year homeschooling. I keep wondering if there is going to be someone ask for paperwork. We are in California.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM

YAY!  I just finished all of mine too!  Hope they don't make you re-do it!

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I hope it is accepted so you can relax about it until next year.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I hope they accept it!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

In Ohio, we send all of our end of year stuff in at the beginning of the next school year.

luvcats406
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Thanks everyone.  I am in NY.  We have to do quarterlies for the school year.  This time, I was doing the last quarter for my children and the paperwork for the next school year, which has to be in by July 1.  This is the first time I have had to do it for three kids.  I suppose I could wait on next year's paperwork but I know I want to homeschool them next year and I want to get it over with!  Thus, I had a lot to do.  When I was doing the paperwork on the computer, a bad storm came through and knocked the power out.  I was upset thinking that I lost my data and would have to start over, but the computer kept it all even though I did not save it!  I was greatful.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN