Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who is a better morning person .......

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 52 Replies
..... You or your child(ren)?

undefined

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucsch
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Two of my kids are morning people and two are night owls. My husband is a morning person and I am a night owl. Fortunately, I am homeschooling a night owl. LOL We never start school before 10am. As I have shared before, some days my dd gets a head start on school. I get all of her assignments ready the night before.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Quoting lucsch:

Two of my kids are morning people and two are night owls. My husband is a morning person and I am a night owl. Fortunately, I am homeschooling a night owl. LOL We never start school before 10am. As I have shared before, some days my dd gets a head start on school. I get all of her assignments ready the night before.

I like the method of getting things ready before hand but sometimes I fail to get it done. hlol :)
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Not me. That's for sure. I do get up before my kids though. They usually don't get up until noon. Oh the bliss!

MybabyKisses
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
None of us! If I let them wake on their own they are good but if I try waking them it takes a good hour. However they will wake up earlier than me some mornings. I hate waking up early!
ballerina.2006
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a night owl! I don't even start pulling school stuff out until 10/11. So glad homeschoolin doesn't require a 9-3 or whatever schedule!

My dd sleeps great (7) and is ready to start within an hour or so of waking up. Ds (4) on the other hand is my child of little sleep and prefers to do preschool in the afternoon time after he can fully wake up, watch cartoons, and eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rsrangel
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
2 of my kids (and myself) are night owls, and 2 are early risers.....very noisy early risers!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Me! I'm ready to move in the morning and my oldest wants to sleep until 8/9:00. I've never been able to sleep in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

DS is by far a better morning person.  Given a choice we would both stay up late and sleep in, but even when he has to get up early he is happy in the mornings.  I could cheerfully kill him some mornings because he is so stinking happy and perky!  LOL

oredeb
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM

me!!!!

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM

ME my kids would sleep all day if I let them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)