Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who is a better morning person .......

Posted by   + Show Post
..... You or your child(ren)?

undefined

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:44 PM

My kids.  I have gotten with the program, but I must have my coffee to do it!  School starts at 7:30 after a cooked breakfast, but it took me a long time to get myself there.  The goats helped!  LOL

mommy4lyf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Both... I wake up between 4:30-5:00 am and my son between 5:30-6:00am. Bedtime is 8:30-9:30pm
amanda.lyn
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM
My little guy... my oldest and I would joyfully sleep in - if little one didn't drag our buns out of bed every morning!
Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM

none of us

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:47 PM

My kids. lol    Makes me think about several yrs ago my hubby said we were going to have to get up early to go somewhere. The kids (3 at home then) asked what time. He said 6. All in one movement the three kids turned and just stared at me.  They were afraid of what I would be like that early! LOL

I am a stay at home,  home educating, non-vaxingmother to many children :)  And a very happy wife to a wonderful man!!!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Bleacheddecay:

Not me. That's for sure. I do get up before my kids though. They usually don't get up until noon. Oh the bliss!

I know, right???!!! lol
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Quoting MybabyKisses:

None of us! If I let them wake on their own they are good but if I try waking them it takes a good hour. However they will wake up earlier than me some mornings. I hate waking up early!

OMG! I hate waking up early too. What is early to you?
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Right now, my kids.  But we are still in ps.  I think once that changes, my DD won't be a morning person at all (she isn't much of one now, but her schedule has her getting out of bed), I will be sleeping in, I think DS will always be an early riser.

celticdragon77
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Mornings are my favorite part of a day/night. I work 3rd shift so the comparison is a bit skewed. However the phrase really comes down to, who is better at waking up. That would be me. But that is because I have never been one to sleep much. 

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... Emerson *FIRE DRILL*

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Quoting ballerina.2006:

I'm a night owl! I don't even start pulling school stuff out until 10/11. So glad homeschoolin doesn't require a 9-3 or whatever schedule!

My dd sleeps great (7) and is ready to start within an hour or so of waking up. Ds (4) on the other hand is my child of little sleep and prefers to do preschool in the afternoon time after he can fully wake up, watch cartoons, and eat.

I think it's great that homeschooling is such a good fit for you and your family'. :) Did it take long before yu were so smooth running?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)