Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who is a better morning person .......

Posted by   + Show Post
..... You or your child(ren)?

undefined

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
MybabyKisses
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Before 8am! Unfortunaly my 15 mo old has became quite the morning person *sigh*

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting MybabyKisses:

None of us! If I let them wake on their own they are good but if I try waking them it takes a good hour. However they will wake up earlier than me some mornings. I hate waking up early!

OMG! I hate waking up early too. What is early to you?
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Quoting rsrangel:

2 of my kids (and myself) are night owls, and 2 are early risers.....very noisy early risers!

Aha! I have some early risers too. lol And they love to be very early risers at that. ::)
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Quoting Boobah:

Me! I'm ready to move in the morning and my oldest wants to sleep until 8/9:00. I've never been able to sleep in.

You've never been able to sleep in??!? Wow. Have you had to adapt or have you always been like this since childhood?
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Quoting kmath:

DS is by far a better morning person.  Given a choice we would both stay up late and sleep in, but even when he has to get up early he is happy in the mornings.  I could cheerfully kill him some mornings because he is so stinking happy and perky!  LOL

Ha. I had the nickname Bubbles because I was so hppy and bubbly at all times of the day/night. lol :)
kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Oh man, you and I could never be friends if I had to see you in the morning.  LOL!

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting kmath:

DS is by far a better morning person.  Given a choice we would both stay up late and sleep in, but even when he has to get up early he is happy in the mornings.  I could cheerfully kill him some mornings because he is so stinking happy and perky!  LOL

Ha. I had the nickname Bubbles because I was so hppy and bubbly at all times of the day/night. lol :)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kmath:

No worries, I am not as bubbly as I used to be. Nor do I get up as early as I used to either. lol
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I'm not really a morning person, but I can get going earlier then my kids, if I need to. They will sleep all morning if I let them. We're all night owls!!
ballerina.2006
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM
We're still working out all the kinks :) Things are a lot more smooth now that I'm more laid back. I've found working with when they naturally are more inclined to learn works so much better than forced learning! Both kids learn much better at their respected times of the day.

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I'm a night owl! I don't even start pulling school stuff out until 10/11. So glad homeschoolin doesn't require a 9-3 or whatever schedule!

My dd sleeps great (7) and is ready to start within an hour or so of waking up. Ds (4) on the other hand is my child of little sleep and prefers to do preschool in the afternoon time after he can fully wake up, watch cartoons, and eat.

I think it's great that homeschooling is such a good fit for you and your family'. :) Did it take long before yu were so smooth running?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleshad01
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Kids
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Quoting Aleshad01:

Kids

My kids are now. But there was a time when I was the one who was the morning person. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN