Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who is a better morning person .......

Posted by   + Show Post
..... You or your child(ren)?

undefined

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Me! For sure!

You know, I can so totally see that. :)
coala
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:38 PM

My kids I think.  It could be because they get up about 2 hours before I do....I just figured this out.  They are waking up about 630 and playing quietly in their room until I get up.  This is really really odd for them.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I thought I was a morning person until I had my little guy lol. He gets up usually around 5:30/6 am. Since swim season started though, he's been trying to sleep in (we don't get home til super late on meet nights...even I'm exhausted...). Now I get up at 6 and have to wake them up by 7:15. My daughter, she'll sleep til noon if I let her regardless of being busy or not lol.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Quoting coala:

My kids I think.  It could be because they get up about 2 hours before I do....I just figured this out.  They are waking up about 630 and playing quietly in their room until I get up.  This is really really odd for them.

Maybe they are trying to feel like they are big kids? Not little lids anymore ??
coala
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I know they are.....5 (in 2 days) and 7.  They are trying to take on more responsibilites are the house.  I can also tell you them being sick as to be part of the reason that they are getting up so early.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Quoting coala:

I know they are.....5 (in 2 days) and 7.  They are trying to take on more responsibilites are the house.  I can also tell you them being sick as to be part of the reason that they are getting up so early.

Aww. I hope they feel better.

Happy Birthday to your 5 year old!!
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids are out of bed at 630 everyday, ready to go. Most mornings I want to send them back to bed.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting debramommyof4:

My kids are out of bed at 630 everyday, ready to go.

Most mornings I want to send them back to bed.

I feel the same way! lol
IntlMom12
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
None of us are really morning people. My boys will sleep until 8 usually but DS1 is definitely the one who is happiest in the morning right off. DS2 and I take a while to get going. I hate waking up early.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
You know, it seems there is a trend happening. More and more kids and or parents seem to be sleeping til later times. And by later times I mean 8-10 am as opposed to getting up around 5 to 6 am.

Quoting IntlMom12:

None of us are really morning people. My boys will sleep until 8 usually but DS1 is definitely the one who is happiest in the morning right off. DS2 and I take a while to get going. I hate waking up early.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)