Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

help!!! i need help organizing this space ideas please for homeschool desk

Posted by   + Show Post

ol

sorry its on this side.. i plan on getting a white self thing from walmarts that has drawes in it.. to get that tot out of there that has all my pc stuff in it.. i made pencil holders out of veg cans..

this is another shot im going to put another white self here and the printers will put on them..

hes got half my tack board .. yes i do make earrings..

another wall any ideas would be good..

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
shyanntech
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:09 PM

that would be great but no room.. i have to be able to put it under the desk or next to it where that other tot is..

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Mobile Photo

How about this organizer?

mommy4lyf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM

We just put them together. You can get them separately and with different sizes.

Quoting shyanntech:

that would be great but no room.. i have to be able to put it under the desk or next to it where that other tot is..

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Mobile Photo

"If the child cannot learn in the way we teach...we must teach in the way the child can learn."reading

shyanntech
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:28 PM

oh ok

Quoting mommy4lyf:

We just put them together. You can get them separately and with different sizes.

Quoting shyanntech:

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Mobile Photo

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll bet you could turn those on their sides and slip them right under the desk.

Quoting shyanntech:

oh ok

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Quoting shyanntech:

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Mobile Photo

Momof697
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I would statrt off by removing all things that are there. Then slowly putting things back as you decide they are needed.  If you have a lot that did not make the cut Get one of those cubby shelves that you use cloth boxes with and store things in there. On the wall I would maybe do a calendar and another cork board.

shyanntech
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM

that gray tot right under the desk is all the pc stuff. like blank cd, gmaes and stuff like that.. plus games im going to go thou it but i got to keep alot of that by that pc since the rest of laptops we run.. but i will be going thou alot of that to see what i can put up or thou.. there is somestuff on that desk that needs to be put back in there bed room.. i saw that when i took the pic just need to get it done.. 

why for the question was to see if there was anything else i could get when i leave town here next week.. we are going to go shoping and i wanted to pick up what we could get then.. since we got to drive 3 hours to the city.. i wanted to pick up what we need since i wont be going until some time in sept again.. 

walmarts is a 90 mile drive and onces again i wont be driving there until some time in sept. when dh comes home from out of state..

Quoting Momof697:

I would statrt off by removing all things that are there. Then slowly putting things back as you decide they are needed.  If you have a lot that did not make the cut Get one of those cubby shelves that you use cloth boxes with and store things in there. On the wall I would maybe do a calendar and another cork board.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:23 PM
If you can get a desk with drawers or maybe those rolling cart drawers that would fit under your desk for storage.
Almost everything we have is a desk, bookshelf, and these ikea trofast storage things for their daily work. I do put all the extra stuff we dont use every day in a storage closet or the basement. I hate clutter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shyanntech
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

im going to get 2 of these to put under the desk and next to the work bench.. 

Quoting Boobah:

If you can get a desk with drawers or maybe those rolling cart drawers that would fit under your desk for storage.
Almost everything we have is a desk, bookshelf, and these ikea trofast storage things for their daily work. I do put all the extra stuff we dont use every day in a storage closet or the basement. I hate clutter.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Perfect, that's exactly what I was thinking of!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shyanntech
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM

i wa going to take the bottom one for all the pc stuff that needs to stay with that pc. then the top one be for his coloring stuff, and school stuff.. 

but i still think ii need something else there to make it more school friendly.. but what??

Quoting Boobah:

Perfect, that's exactly what I was thinking of!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN