Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

lesson planning

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
For those that lesson plan a week ahead, month ahead, year ahead or whatever, what do you write it on? Do you use a planner, calendar, spreadsheet on the computer, app, computer program, or what?
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I am using a planner that is basically an excel spreadsheet. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I have a planner that when open to laying flat has a week showing. It also has a regular calendar in front with one month showing when opened broke into weeks. I right what my unit study or focus that week will be. It helps because I can preplanned weeks like Dr. Suess birthday so I don't miss it.
jen2150
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I use google docs.  That way I can access it anywhere and publish links for otheres.  Here is one I did this year for a co-op class that I did.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1URAzkJHi3574yCYX_dUstmyLNV5zeDR3tP6tPucpWV8/edit?usp=sharing

celticdragon77
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I created a group here on Cafemom and organize lots of handy info that way. I also have a binder that has all EVERYTHING going on in my life in it. And I liked someones index card idea from last week, so I am going to use that as well. 

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I put it in a word file on my computer.

oredeb
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM

i use one of those college rule notebooks and i do it once a week for all the kids

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I found a weekly planner and 6 week planner that I converted into a subject planner, at Money saving mom. I put them in my teacher binder.
mommy4lyf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I use the template below in creating my lesson plan. I use dropbox to save the file so, I can access it from my phone.

http://donnayoung.org/homeschool-planner-index.htm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN