Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What's for dinner tonight??

Posted by   + Show Post

Come on ladies, wow me with your plans!  I need some ideas!

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (11-14):
Joann.HS
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure if you are talking green smoothies, but I've been on a green smoothie kick.

It's amazing what all you can *hide* in there.
My kids and I love one that is made with baby spinach, tsp coconut oil, almond milk, banana, and figs or dates.

Sorry! Didn't mean to go off topic.

Quoting swim-mom72:

I made homemade sub sandwiches for everyone else. I have stopped eating bread and cheese, so I just had a smoothie.

swim-mom72
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

LOVE green smoothies!! Yes, we almost always try to "hide" greens in our smoothies, whether it be baby spinach or kale. I make a lot of my smoothies with coconut milk instead of almond or soy milk because it tastes SO MUCH like cows milk, but a tad sweeter. This smoothie had coconut milk, frozen mixed berries, banana, honey, spinach and ice(of course).

One of my favorite smoothies is green tea, orange juice, frozen pineapple juice, kale and honey. YUM!!

Quoting Joann.HS:

Not sure if you are talking green smoothies, but I've been on a green smoothie kick.

My kids and I love one that is made with baby spinach, tsp coconut oil, almond milk, banana, and figs or dates.

Quoting swim-mom72:

I made homemade sub sandwiches for everyone else. I have stopped eating bread and cheese, so I just had a smoothie.

Joann.HS
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Ill have to try the green tea and OJ etc one!
I have been wanting to try the coconut milk but always pick up almond for some reason lol.

Another favorite is coconut water, honey, kale or spinach, juice and zest of lime, raw cashews, pure vanilla extract, banana,coconut oil. It's supposed to taste like a key lime pie....not sure that it does...but it is good.

Quoting swim-mom72:

LOVE green smoothies!! Yes, we almost always try to "hide" greens in our smoothies, whether it be baby spinach or kale. I make a lot of my smoothies with coconut milk instead of almond or soy milk because it tastes SO MUCH like cows milk, but a tad sweeter. This smoothie had coconut milk, frozen mixed berries, banana, honey, spinach and ice(of course).

One of my favorite smoothies is green tea, orange juice, frozen pineapple juice, kale and honey. YUM!!

Quoting Joann.HS:

Quoting swim-mom72:

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:37 PM

You always have the best meal ideas!!  I hope your family knows how lucky they are!!  :)

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

Roasted pork tenderloin with a red wine reduction, mashed potatoes, and sauteed asparagus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN